Monday, February 23, 2009

Cruelty Towards Animals Deserve Our Attention -(DBKL Dog Pound Protest @ Air Panas, Setapak)

DBKL Dog Pound Protest @ Air Panas, Setapak



Voiceless Voices



I am writing this article with tears in my eyes and a heavy
heart. Yes, those "other" creatures of God who are all around
us, but whom we hardly ever recognize as real beings, how they fit into the total picture of our state of awareness?
And those animals are just as much God's expression of himself as man is? If so, I should think that this is very true as a concept and that it must be understood in its awesome meaning to us. And it is awesome in-deed, for it is an responsibility for us to become aware-of and then to incorporate into our lives.



Please kindly advise us on what and how we should do if we found out about animals being abuse. And who should we keep in touch with? I guess many of us doesn't know much about how the procedure or who should it be refer to for help. I got so annoy with the dogs barking for help each time. And I get too emotionally each time especially during the morning where their voices was most eerie because I guess the DBKL authority must have done something to the dogs badly. I cried for their suffering. I could only pray for their souls to be at rest. Thanks


"The righteous one is caring for the soul of his domestic animal, but the mercies of the wicked ones are cruel" -Proverbs 12:10
Animals have a soul, which many people do not realize.
God intentionally created all the animals and continually provides for them and cares for them.




http://cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com/2009/02/protest-at-dbkl-video.html
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=68&pst=1223277

No comments: